[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing/quilting

Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 11:37:37 UTC 2014

Yes, you could make a flower.  It just requires the use of geometry.  I
think there is another technique where things are layered.  So an idea would
be to make the flower out of pieces sewn together and then attached to a
background.  I really should not be the one sharing this info as I am
honestly not a quilter.  It just so happens that I am helping my friend make
a t-shirt memory quilt for my daughter's graduation.  I have gathered her
old t-shirts from as far back as pre-school and the various camps, sports
and other events.  Each t-shirt will become 1 12 or 15 inch square of the
quilt.  We have had many set-backs in accomplishing this project, so we do
not know if we will bet it done in time for graduation next month.

Annette