[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Amanda Matheny via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 16:41:24 UTC 2014

All of the handmade items I currently have for sale are listed in the
store on my website, www.craftyfrugalmom.com. I'm working on finishing
two more items I'll be adding in the next few days or so. I also take
custom orders, though they do take a little bit longer to fill and
will run a few dollars more than the ones on the site. You can request
those via my contact form on the website, and include a description of
what you are looking for, then I will reply with price and approximate
time to completion. Again the site is www.craftyfrugalmom.com and you
can follow me on Twitter @craftyfrugalmom.

--
Amanda Matheny