[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn, crocheted items and other things

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 11:08:04 UTC 2014

Hi all --
First, I checked the conference line on 10/30 but there was no one there.
Was there going to be one more plarn chat?

Also, I finished the booties I was making for the nurse's aide here who is
having the baby and am now working on another pair for someone else. I was
wondering if anyone wanted me to do an email class on making them.
I used my own pattern and they turned out so cute.

Just a thought. Happy krafting.
--le