[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn, crocheted items and other things

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:48:34 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Sorry about last week. Yes, there is supposed to be another plarn chat. Kens brother unexpectedly passed away a week ago and we were with his mom. His mom is very sick and this brother was the primary caregiver.
I will talk to Joyce about rescheduling.
I think your class would be great and especially for this time of year.
Theresa

Sent from my iPad