[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Christmas Shopping Event.

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:08:36 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This message is from a site called NFBLive and is run by the new york
affiliate I do believe.

This sounds to me like an interesting thing to listen to. You need the join
the site wich is free, then you eed a microphone to participate, but can
simply come and listen on your computer. You do need to download and install
some software which is a chat client, to enable you to enter the room, but
the instructions are there and it is simple. Last time they had a
presentation like this they had at least 70 folks listening in.

I listened to a presentation by the guy who escaped the twin towers with his
guide dog.

I have sugested to Joyce that we might wish to chat up our division some
time and found out that it is free to do so. Hoepfully, we will be able to
do this sometime next year. After all, its not like we wouldn't have tons to
say about our division.

Anyhow, back to the issue at hand.

Cathy F