[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2015 planning ahead

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 20:41:00 UTC 2014

We are counting down for kicking off 2015 with Krafters Korner  classes.
Now please remember since we need to work ahead by 6 weeks or is  it behind
by 6 weeks, that we need class proposals in 6 weeks before a class  starts.
So you need to get dates prior to that from me so you can make out  a class
proposal.  With the Holidays in December we ask for Janyary class  proposals
to be submitted earlier.  So please think ahead, contact me for  dates and
let's get going.  We want to be busy working on projects with our  hands
and not twittling our thumbs come January 201

Joyce5!