[Nfb-krafters-korner] room for another class!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 19:51:42 UTC 2014

We just had an adjustment with  classes in December.  We have an  opening
on Dec. 16 for a one night class.

We have both Mondays taken for chats.  The first one Henrietta will be
hosting her Holiday Chat that has been  a variety of holiday thoughts and
ideas.  So please ge sure you come and join us on December 1 at 9 PM for  this
special gathering.  Dec. 8 is our Chat with our author of Sewing Can  Be
Dangerous and other Threads, by Sarah Mallery.[did I spell it  correctly}

So let's see how many classes Krafters Korner will end up with for  2014?

Joyce