[Nfb-krafters-korner] a change to our blog

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:28:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Have you visited our blog lately? It contains all of the dates, times and
some info about each of our classes and chats.
Since July third of this year I have posted over 50 announcements.

there is a change to the blog I wanted all of you to know about.

I have changed the banner on the page which now says:

CraftingBlind

A place for blind and visually impaired crafters

If you'd like to visit our blog go to:

www.craftingblind.wordpress.com

when you are there you can sign up to have all post sent directly to your
email. you can also make comments about any of the classes you have taken.
Or simply like a post to show your support.

At present we have a number of folks following our blog and several of those
are not from our group. I do hope that some of them may decide to join us
one of these days.

Cathy F