[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:16:50 UTC 2014

Welcome, Diane!
Ramona

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Diane Graves via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 6:46 PM
To: Nfb-Krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Good Evening,

I have just subscribed to the Krafters Korner list, and just wanted to offer
a brief introduction.

My name is Diane Graves, member of the Indiana affiliate. My current
krafting pursuits include knitting and crocheting. My comfort level, at this
point, includes scarves and hats, and baby afghans. Would love to graduate
to more complex projects.

Years ago, I had a Braille instructional book that described the various
stiches, and had a number of patterns and instructions for various projects.
Somehow that book was lost in my tumultuous youth, (smile), and I haven't
been able to find a replacement.   Very disappointing. At any rate, I am
hoping I can get some pointers here.

I am also hoping to network with some blind gardeners and florists.

Very excited to find and take part in this list. Looking forward to getting
to know all of you.

Diane Graves