[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower loom question

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:27:25 UTC 2014

The flower loom she has is for 2 level flowers.  I tried to get one, long
ago and my sister ordered the kit with multiple shapes, instead.  Amenda or
Theresa, told us about this loom, long ago!  For booties, you need a 12 peg
flower loom.  You can find them at craft stors and some times even Walmart.

Terry P.