[Nfb-krafters-korner] You loomers

Diane Graves rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:18:26 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce, barb, and All,

Can I ask what kind of supplies will be  necessary for the class?  I have a
few looms. I'm not sure what they are called, but they are round in
graduating sizes. One is small with about 12 pegs or so. I usually use that
one for scarves. Then there is one about twice that size, and another larger
one. Will those work? Is there a certain kind of yarn that is required?

Is this an email class, or a class by phone? I'm actually curious about how
the email classes work?

My goodness, I'm just full of questions. I think that is all of my questions
for now. LOL

Diane Graves