[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a teacher

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Nov 13 20:24:37 UTC 2014

Hi, by email I hope. I work on Saturdays.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934