[Nfb-krafters-korner] Machine that can print clothes

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 07:30:27 UTC 2014

Now that's an interesting one...
The first time I heard of the 3D printer it was already being used for a
variety of things, the most useful for me being printing 3D tactile pictures
for science and other textbooks.
What I found most interesting was that the printers were already on the
market for a cost starting at under $500.  When you compare that to the cost
of braille embossers, it is amazing.
Happy krafting.  Maybe we'll all be printing after a few years...;) We'll
have to change the name of the list to nfb-printerskorner
--le