[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 20:16:39 UTC 2014

I will be selling kits for my Coaster class that will be given on December
16.  Each kit will have enough fabric in it to make 5 coasters.  They  will
have an assortment of Christmas prints.    All cut and ready  to put
together.  You will need to provide the thread.  You can sew by  hand or machine
around the outside of the 5" square.  Add a little  raffea  tie on them and
you have a perfect unique hostess gift for the  holidays.  Each kit is $8,
plus shipping.

I need to check on postage.
 Please try to get me your orders before Thanksgiving as I want to get
kits in the mail the first week of December.

Contact me off list for postage cost.

Joyce