[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Elegant Insights Braille Creations

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Nov 16 07:26:51 UTC 2014

Hi,
I would think that if she wants an ad on this site, she could become a
member and place her own ad.

I do have a jewelry set she had made with kitties that I love, so I am not
intending to bash her company. I just think that if an exception is made for
her, others will want to advertise other non-members' items.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934