[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 19 13:29:34 UTC 2014

Congratulations, Jill!!!
How are the rest of you doing?  Send any questions my way.  Sorry I did not remind people about the second class.  Things were busy, getting ready for state convention.  It was great!
We can always do a follow up, if needed or sign up for the peppermint stick class and learn the edging, there.

Terry P.