[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK Lacy Reversible Hat students

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Nov 20 21:16:33 UTC 2014

Barb, I am sorry I can't find your personal email address to send this out. I will probably be unable to attend the class this evening.  I'm having trouble with my shoulder and had it checked out yesterday.  I've been in some pain for the last couple of weeks.  They think it's a hairline fractor.  I also had to get a very painful cortison shot yesterday.  It may be several weeks before I can get back to working with the loom, but may check in just to listen to you all talk about it and get the pattern.   I hope everyone is doing well.  Take care.