[Nfb-krafters-korner] Explaining Colors

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Nov 22 08:14:11 UTC 2014

Hi,
I don't think that some of those opposite colors go together very well
solidly but perhaps in a pattern??? I also think that different shades of
the same color do look nice together. I haven't seen colors for 30-some
years, though, so the new shades might shock me if I saw them. I could see
blobs of solid colors, but patterns often looked gray or brown to me. I
couldn't "see" texture, shape etc. just light, dark and colors.
Thanks
Lauren
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934