[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK Lacy Reversible Hat students

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 24 12:05:26 UTC 2014

 Hi Melissa;

Get well soon.  I was in a car accident and broke my foot and they thought I tore my rotater cup, but later the pain started going past my elbow and it turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck.  Were you in an accident?  If not, you might want to get a second appinion.
You can always take a class and save the notes for later.  Don't lose out on some of these great classes.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Terry, Henry and Sophie!