[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit projects for 2015

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:36:08 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone, the new year is fast approaching and some have mentioned wanting to learn more about double knitting on the knitting boards. It is my intentions to grant those wishes and I’m trying to come up with a list of projects and need your help. Have you seen or heard of a project/pattern that is double knitted that you wanted to do but just didn’t quite know how to do? Please send me your ideas.
 My plan is to incorporate a different stitch for each project to give you a wide base of double knit knowledge.
So put your project thinking caps on, send me your project ideas, large or small, so I can come up with some patterns. First class to be in Feb.
Barb