[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitted dog sweaters

Debbie Killian debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 1 03:46:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
There was some talk tonight during the class about dog sweaters. I'm sure I can't do them but here is a book for those of you who can. I found it on
horizons-blind.org
Dog Sweaters (Knit) from Leisure Arts CP59
Here's a unique project if you have a dog or if you want to give a gift to someone who does. It gives patterns for two dog sweaters using sizes 7 and 8
needles. Directions are also given for measuring the dog to determine the size of the sweater.
they have print or braille
Price: $4.00
Debbie