[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plarn class is coming...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 21:03:57 UTC 2014

I know when Plarn was mentioned on the list a few of you asked what is
plarn?  Well in October we will have a Monday Night Chat on "What is plarn  and
how can you use it" by Theresa.  Also She will be teaching 2 different
plarn classes in October.  One is up on the website already for you to run
over and sign up for.

I loved her choices for this time of year for projects that we will be
needing soon.

A tote bag that is water proof and a rug to put those snowy boots on.
Jill, don't feel left out you can always put the kids muddy boots on this,  too.

Go over and check out the Plarn class.  It is a rush class to fit in  as it
begins on October 15.  Don't delay go and sign up now.
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Joyce