[Nfb-krafters-korner] NEWS for beginners

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Oct 2 05:29:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
The link I tried to go to didn't work, partly because it was more than one
line long. Can you make the link shorter with bitly or something?
Thanks
Lauren

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things
are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."
www.catlines.com