[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 2 13:05:06 UTC 2014

Lets take a vote!

The only easy items I can think of are;
A holiday coaster or a peperment stick for a key chain or ornament.
We could do both.
I am willing to do a solid green reath but that takes a lot of counting and you need to be able to feal the bars in the canvas, to center it right.
Look on line and see if you see the 20 by 20, precut squares.  They used to sell them, but I have not been able to find them at Michaels, for a long time.  We can use the 4 inch squares and just use a portion.
Give me some fead back and ideas!

Terry P.