[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Machines

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 17:32:21 UTC 2014

Ramona, a cabinet would be wonderful. Both of my grandmothers could sew and
had machines. I remember one did a lot of alterations and mending and had
her machine out all the time.

I need a portable solution right now and I never thought about a tackle box.
I was just at WalMart yesterday so I'll have to look for one next time.
Thanks for that.

How do you distinguish each presser foot? I think I picked out the button
hole but I'm not sure. My machine only came with a few but my mother's
electronic machine has several. I don't know if they are interchangeable or
not. For now I'll be sticking with the all-purpose!

Karen