[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am wondering how much interest htere is from anyone about loom weaving. Not loom knitting

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 20:06:49 UTC 2014

I do loom knitting & M interested in the loom weaving.

 Michael is this week too hope to get to a computer so that I may be able
to set up my paypal account so that I can pay my dues next month for this
group.

 and I know that discussion of the loom weaving call is a far ways off but
I am looking forward to that thanks for mentioning it also I am sending out
my condolences on the death in your family.

 take care.

 Portia