[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Sports Team Tube Hat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:17:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Oops, sorry I just saw this class posting on our site. My apologies for not
posting here sooner. Unfortunately the last day for sign up is today. So you
loomers, especially you newbees, get on over and sign up!

Upcoming Class: Sports Team Tube Hat

Craft category: loom knitting
Class date: October 14, 2014
Time: 8 PM eastern
Sign up deadline: October 7, 2014

how to make a tube hat with two colors of 4- or 5-ply yarn, choose your
team's colors. Join us to make a hat for your next ball game. Get enough
yarn and make a matching tube scarf.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/team.html
If you would like to sign up to take this class, or for more information: go
to:
http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/team.html