[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Machines

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 15:16:56 UTC 2014

I have been asking my family for a sewing box for a bunch of years. Men! So
now, thank you, smile, I will ask for a tackle box. My husband laughed at
that ask. I said hey it is more mocho to get a tackle box for your wife, and
in my case birth control pills, then a sewing box, which he laughed again
and agreed. He loves picking up the birth control pills. He proudly holds
them up, snort. My husband is so funny.

Becky hopefully getting a tackle box, smile.