[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming class in November

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 16:50:37 UTC 2014

It is not up for sign up as of yet.  November 25 I will be teaching  the
Traditional Potholder Loom.  This is woven on a Harrisville Potholder  loom
using cotton loops.

You can order your loom at:  Harrisville.com
It is under the "Friendly Loom".  You can choose from 2 size  looms, 7" and
10".   They have a "Special" on the smaller loom for and  additional $10
you get enough loops to make 6 potholders. You can also order  additional
loops in a variety of colors and they are 100% cotton.  They are  much thicker
then the polyester and will protect your hands better when using  them as
potholders.

I have nothing to do with Harrisville Looms, but I have gotten other
Potholder looms and   went back to Harrisville.

Joyce