[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plarn chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 01:02:21 UTC 2014

I apologize about the plarn  chat that was suppose to have been last
night.  I sent an email to Theresa tonight as I didn't realize I don't  thing the
chat happened last night.

I was not feeling well.  I had a bad insulin reaction last night and
missed it.

I am not sure when This was scheduled as I did have the Chat on my calendar
 for plarn on October 20 and the scheduled class for October 23 & 30.

Theresa was having cell phone trouble and they were suppose to come out and
 fix a hot spot for her.  So I am not even sure she is getting emails.

Sit tight and I will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

Joyce
Now