[Nfb-krafters-korner] potholder loom

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 18 15:55:30 UTC 2014

Joyce,

After giving this some thought, I have to say, this is not a cheap or
inexpensive way to make potholders, if you figure out the cost of the loops
needed to make one placemat from the loom. Joyce, did you look anywhere else
for these looms for a different cost? Did you find the looms in plastic at a
smaller cost or is it the cost of the loops? I can see getting the looms to
do a set of placemets and matching pot holders but after that those loops
seems a little high. If anyone finds this on another site will you please
let me know. Thanks.

Terry K