[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Fwd: We Made an Oops! Get 35% More Yarn!

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 01:31:21 UTC 2014

Here is the yarn info Terry
It goes without saying, that Fiesta Yarns is known for La Boheme. This two-stranded yarn is our most popular fiber and has been for over 30 years! Select from over 90 colorways, all hand-dyed in the USA.  This luxury fiber is great for sweaters, vests, shawls, scarfs, hats and much more.

Fiber Type: 50% Rayon Boucle, 32% Brushed Kid Mohair, 14% Wool, 4% Nylon
Needle Size: 9
Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4"
Yardage: 165
Weight: 4 oz.