[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips on Knitting efficiently and Much More

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 14:51:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I was looking for various knitting tips this morning and came across a blog
called Techknitting.  There are posts on many knitting topics.  The blogger
uses a lot of diagrams, but she also includes written narratives for most
things.  She does use extensive use of color in her diagrams and does
reference the colors in her description.  In most posts I've been able to
gain insight into the technique that she is describing.  I'm finding this to
be a good resource to use in conjunction with other resources.  Those of you
with some vision may find the colorful diagrams very helpful.  Here is the
link to the complete list of blogs that have already been posted.

http://techknitter.blogspot.com/2010/04/revised-unified-index-for.html

Here is a link to a post on Knitting efficiently.  Be sure to read through
the comments that follow the post as other readers post some very helpful
additional tips and further explanation.

http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2006/12/knitting-efficiently.html

HTH,

Annette