[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row Class Mystery Knit Along Material Update & sign Up Count Down

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 22:48:54 UTC 2014

Hello All,

If you have already signed up for the Short Row Mystery Knit-A-Long, or if
you are planning on signing up, please keep reading as there are additional
materials that you will need.  If you have not signed up yet, you only have
just over 11 days to do so.  This will be an e-mail class designed to help
you learn a new knitting technique and take you to the next level if you are
relatively new at knitting.

I've been reviewing my instructions for teaching the short row technique and
have decided that there is one more item to add to the materials list.  You
will need 4 of one of the following items to use as a special stitch marker.
You can choose to use 4 traditional bobby-pins, 4 locking stitch markers, 4
split stitch marker or 4 coil-less safety pins.  The item you choose for
these special markers must have some type of opening as you will be slipping
them onto your yarn and will then have to slip them off when you have gotten
further along in your knitting.  In a pinch you could use 4 paper clips, but
I do not recommend this as there is too much of a chance that you will split
your yarn when you are slipping the paper clip on your yarn.

There is just over 2 weeks before the Short Row Mystery Knit-A-Long class
starts.  I hope you are as excited about this as I am

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me off list at
amcarr1 at verizon.net.  Please note that I will most likely not be able to
respond to e-mail from Thursday through Sunday this week.

Annette