[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 23:59:17 UTC 2014

Folks there is still time to get some classes booked in for the beginning
of December.  I don't know if we will beat out the number of classes we had
last year.  We need some more.  Cathy's loom Snowman class this week  is
number 49.

I thank the teachers of Krafters Korner so much for their hard work and
efforts in their teaching.  A job well done.

There is still some time to squeeze in a couple more classes and we are
always looking for Monday Night Chat topics.

Joyce