[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another loom knit class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:02:05 UTC 2014

Hi all, just thought I’d let you know I submitted a proposal for another loom knit class. It’s a lacy reversible hat. It’s a spin off from Terry Powers’s Team hat, we got to talking about ways to make one side solid and one side lacy, well I found a beautiful  lacy stitch pattern to use. The class is slated for Nov. 20th so be on the look out for it. Tomorrow, Thur. 23rd hubby and I are headed to SC and the BEACH!  We should be home Nov. 2nd or 3rd, sure hope we get to see some pretty fall colors. This will be my first trip driving (umm, hubby will be driving :D) thru TN  and to SC. Packing some loom projects and plan to work on the lacy hat for the class.

Barb