[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit bells

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 23 00:01:04 UTC 2014

Jill,

I vote for an e-mail loom bell class.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of jill via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:33 PM
To: 'Lauren Merryfield'; 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit bells

Hi,
I am afraid that I can't send you the pattern.  As I understand the rules of
Krafter's Korner, you must attend the class in order to receive the pattern.
Maybe you could take it next time I teach it.  I could be persuaded to teach
it again closer to Christmas if there were enough interested students.
Maybe an email class for those who have a scheduling conflict  or our
friends in other countries.  What do you think Joyce?   Make sure to join
the division, so you can take part in all the awesome projects coming up!
Jill