[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for you to write...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 03:52:50 UTC 2014

This is to all:

I  am looking  for a few folks to write something we can put up  on our
front page of our website.  I would like it to be about how Krafters  Korner
has inspired you.  A few questions to stimulate your  thoughts...
Is it getting back into crafting, learning new things stimulating you to be
 more creative with your life, enjoy the classes, enjoy the comradery  that
 you may find here, etc.  Tell what you like the best learning, sharing,
teaching?

Please submit your articles by December 1.  I would like to use some  of
these articles on our website for 2015.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division