[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who would be interested?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 04:36:33 UTC 2014

I would like to know who would be interested in fabric appliques that you
can iron on amaybe a table runner or place mat or even a table cloth?  You
can use them on clothes or curtains, etc.

I have some dies with these things and at the quilt class last week folks
started asking about them and I just want to know if any of you are
interested.

They will come with a fusible backing, so you can iron them on.

I need to put my thinking cap on and see what I come up with for a
Valentine's Day project for January.
Joyce