[Nfb-krafters-korner] We are excited to announce a new project for 2015! Join us as we read the short stories in Sewing Can Be

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 19:46:51 UTC 2014

Crafting through the Year
 with
 Sewing Can Be Dangerous
 by
 S.R. Mallory

We are excited to announce a new project for 2015! Join us as we read the
short stories in Sewing Can Be Dangerous by S. R. Mallery. Each month we
will read one story, have a chat about the story on the last Monday Night
Chat of the month, and have a class that month that is related to the story.

At the end of the year, the author will join us for a special chat to
discuss anything related to the book or let her know how you enjoyed having
classes that corresponded to the stories.

Also, S. R. Mallery will be having a blog tour and giving away an audio copy
of her book. Make sure you check the special page here (coming soon) for
information about the giveaway, where to purchase her book (audio and eBook
formats), chat dates, and class dates.

The chats and classes will be posted in the usual places on our website but
there will be links directly from the Crafting Through the Year page (coming
soon).

While you are waiting for our special page to go live, you can pick up the
book in kindle version to read on your iPhone, Android phone, or computer
at:
Kindle version of Sewing Can Be Dangerous
 Or the Audible version here:
Audible version of Sewing Can Be Dangerous