[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 03:09:35 UTC 2014

____________________________________
 From: srmallery at gmail.com
To: Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: 10/26/2014  5:33:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Chat

Having done some crochet myself, I just can't imagine doing it  without my
sight.  My hats off to you all!

Sarah

Sarah (S.R.) Mallery
_W_ (http://www.srmallery.com/) EBSITE: _www.srmallery.com_
(http://www.srmallery.com/)
AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1r3GUsZ   _AUDIBLE.COM_ (http://audible.com/) :
http://bit.ly/1uyFUuF
BOOK TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/18cSWUG   http://bit.ly/1g37MAb

TWITTER: @SarahMallery1   FB https://on.fb.me/165wfOf
GOODREADS:  http://bit.ly/1vumtHz

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:26 PM, <_Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com) > wrote:

I was going to mention you dropping in this Monday.  I am doing a  bit of a
crochet along chat.  We occasionally  do them in place of  a discussion,
but please do come.

Joyce

In a message dated 10/26/2014 4:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,