[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lollipops ghosts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 02:25:27 UTC 2014

Here is where I got the idea for the Lollipop ghosts that I taught, but I
did change the pattern.  I didn't care for the rounds.

Chain 3 slip stitch, chain one then dc 3 into the circle, , chain 2, dc 3
in circle, chain 2, DC 3, in circle chain 2 and dc 3 in circle, chain 1 then
 slip stitch to close.

Chain 1 up then DC 3 in the hole you just created, chain 2. dC in next
hole, chain 2 now corner, DC 3 chain 2 DC 3 more in same hole chain 2 DC 3 in
next hole chain 2 next corner and around like that to end.  5 rounds.

Joyce