[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday September 8th chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:02:06 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Don't forget we have a chat about stretching to relieve those sore and tight
muscles and joints we have after a session of knitting, crocheting, sewing,
etc. I will describe to you some of the stretches that help me and hope you
will share some of yours with all of us who attend the chat.

I wanted to let you know about a service that Jill found for us.
www.blindalive.com.
The woman sells a downloadable workouts specifically geared for blind and
low vision folks.  The price is quite reasonable.
For more info or to sign up go to the website. I emailed the founder of the
site and here is her email to me.

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for asking.

Sculpting With Weights Level 1 is a basic toning workout. There is a warm up
section, upper and lower body section, and floor work for the core muscles.
It ends with a stretch. It is about 35 minutes long.

You may use the promo code: acb14 for a $5 discount which puts the cost at
$13.50. When you click on the Buy Now button it takes you to a simple page.
You have several payment options. Once you have entered in your information,
you will receive a link to download the digital workout. You can burn a copy
for yourself or store it on your computer. I keep mine in Dropbox so I can
access it on my phone.

I am currently developing an app which will make it all very easy.

If this is difficult for you, I do have a few hard copies I can send you one
if I need to.

I will never come in contact with your financial information. It is all
handled in a secure way.

I am currently working on Level 2 Sculpting With Weights and 2 levels of a
cardio workout. They will hopefully be ready for sale by the end of this
month.

Hopefully this answers your questions. I have worked hard on the scripts so
everything is thoroughly described. I love feedback though so I can keep
improving the website and the workouts.

Let me know if I can help you.

Thanks,
Mel