[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern help please

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:12:26 UTC 2014

Portia,

I don't have a serenity loom and I don't know what they look like, but
I have made baby blankets out of looms before. I have used the 41 peg
KK loom to make a baby blanket that is about 24 inches by 28 inches, I
think. My memory may not be serving me as well. I've used the Bernat
Baby Blanket 10.5 oz ball of yarn for the body of the blanket and a
little bit of extra yarn in a different color for the border.

Here's what I did:
* Cast on with any cast on techniques. Don't get fancy; you'll see why in a bit.
* E-wrap all 41 pegs and knit off.
* continue doing this for each row until you are almost out of yarn.
Make sure you have enough to bind off.
* Bind off.
* Then, using a P hook, I crochet a border of single crochets around
the blanket. I usually do about 3 or 4 rows around.

Hope this helps or sparks some sort of idea for you.

LM

On 9/4/14, knitangelpm via Nfb-krafters-korner