[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern help please/ Lisa

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 4 18:27:32 UTC 2014

 I made a loom knitted blanket with chuncky yarn, on the 36 or 41 peg loom.  I for got.  I think it was the 36.  I did it in 2 strips and sewed them together.  I like the idea of crocheting a boader onto a loom knitted blanket.  Not sure if I am ready to try it.  I could try it on a small square for practice!
You could also make 4 squares of different or even the same colors, and sew them together.  There is also the starting with 3 stitches and expanding out and contracting back to 3 to make a diamond look.  I think this would work better on needles, unless you do 4 squares.
It all depends on the size of your loom.  I could do the diamond pattern on a Martha Stewart or a Cindy Wood 120 peg loom.

Just some ideas for you.
There is no right or wrong way to do a craft.  Everyone has their own technique!

Terry P.