[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Hooded Scarf

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:28:02 UTC 2014

Hope you all have gone over and signed up for the hooded scarf class starting Sept. 30th.
I would like to know how many of you plan to do this in a single knit and how many plan to do in a double knit? I’m thinking of making this a 2 for 1 class.

I’ve done a swatch using Bernat Softee Chunky and while it should keep your head warm, I wonder about those who live in frigid cold winters areas.
I’ve started a double knit swatch and while it is thicker and thus probably warmer, I’m wondering about the weight of the scarf once completed.

So if you wouldn’t mind, could you please let me know, single or double?
Thank you,
Barb