[Nfb-krafters-korner] Memories

Debbie Killian debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 01:46:48 UTC 2014

I use to make the rocking chairs out of clothes pins too. I have been
thinking about trying that again. We made the single chairs and then the
double chairs like a love seat. I'm also going to try the wishing well lamps
made out of slats of wood again. Both of these projects was done about 25
years ago so I am  hoping to remember all the steps.

Debbie