[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitered squares

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Sep 5 11:30:45 UTC 2014

I saw a patern for a diamond somewhere.  It is just like the miterd square, accept you start with 3 stitches and increase to your max and follow the miterd square for the decrease.

Try this with a small amount of stitches.  I would think you would increase on the edges, 1 o n each end and knit the whole way back.  Decrease from both sides coming back and knit the whole row.
It is tricky translating the consept from needles to the loom.

Hope my ideas help.  Let us all know how it works.  I would try with 11 stitches.  Since it starts with 3 stitches, you want your max to be 1 more than you estimated your middle to be.
I can not find the formula right now.

Terry P.