[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 05:24:11 UTC 2014

I am home by myself tonight.  My son went up to my daughters house and  I
didn't get invited by him.

So I listened to some TV.  I looked all over the house and under the
furniture with my stupid cane as I was gtoing to use this Accuquilt with the new
dies I got, but I couldn't find the darn plastic mat I know I got in the
mail  yesterday.  After giving up looking and turning the TV on and sitting
down  under the ceiling fan the light bulb went off.  I had this large plastic
 box and I was thinking about putting the fabric dies and my fabric in this
 box.  So I got up walked about 12 feet and sure enough the mat was on top
of the plastic box.

I decided it was too late to start it at that time and sat down just to
send an email to my son and daughter.  Well here it is now at 1:30 a.m. and  I
haven't gone to bed yet.

Good night all.

Joyce