[Nfb-krafters-korner] Let's go people

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 17:37:53 UTC 2014

We need to get more classes for October and November!  Thanks for  those
who contacted me asking for dates.

We did get a few more classes, but this is the time now that class
proposals need to be put in for classe in the end of October and all of  November.

Remember Turkey Day falls in there and that leaves almost a week in
November that we don't have classes.

We have room for email classes and telephone classes.  The phone  classes
we can take proposals now for the middle of October, but the email  classes
we need 6 weeks ahead to receive your proposals.

Come on we need to beat last year's number of classes.

Joyce